Thank you for your interest in running the RouterCheck Beta.
If you have any trouble with the following instructions, let us know at beta@RouterCheck.com
Installing the Beta
The RouterCheck beta can be installed from the Google Play Store by going to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Sericon.RouterCheck.client.android.
You might want to download these additional documents to help with your RouterCheck tests:
- RouterCheck Installation and Usage – further explains how to install RouterCheck and how to use it.
- RouterCheck Test Plan – our document that describes how we’ve tested RouterCheck. This plan lists all of the changes that you can make to your router’s settings and how RouterCheck should detect and respond to them. If you’d like to see how powerful this system is, this is a good place to start.
What to do after testing?
We’d love to hear your impressions of RouterCheck. Please direct any feedback you have to us at beta@RouterCheck.com. We appreciate all comments that help us make the product better.
Things you might include with your comments:
- What router (vendor and model) did you test with RouterCheck?
- What type of device were you using to run RouterCheck on?
Experience using RouterCheck
- Did RouterCheck find any issues with your router that you weren’t already aware of?
- Did using RouterCheck cause you to modify how you configure your router?
- Did you encounter any problems?
- What other tests would be beneficial?
- How would you make RouterCheck easier to use?
- What things did you not understand?
- If you chose to run in a non-English language, was the translation good?
- What else should we know to make RouterCheck a better product?